Central Waste Skip Hire:- Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are between you, the Hirer, and Central Waste Pty Ltd.
1. Standard Hire of Skip Bins is 1 to 5 days. Additional days may be pre-arranged, depending on period requested. Additional days to be charged as per arrangement.
2. Payment of Skip Bin Hire & waste disposal (unless an Account customer) is due prior to or on delivery of Skip Bin. Skip Bins will not be supplied if payment, for whatever reason is not received.
3. Non-Payment of Skip Bin Hire will incur an additional $100.00 collection administration fee (excluding GST).
4. As per Environmental Protection Agency schedule – Restricted & Hazardous waste must never be disposed of in a skip bin, i.e., green waste, soil, asbestos, paints, oils, chemicals or empty chemical containers, gas bottles, tree trunks, insulation material of any kind – tyres and mattresses can be disposed of separately at additional costs. (Additional charges &/or refusal to remove Skip Bin until it is safe to do so may apply).
5. Order confirmation is by either return email or we will phone you to confirm your order.
6. If Central Waste has no Skip Bins available for the Hirer, we will endeavour to supply x 2 smaller sized bins at the no extra cost.
7. Damage to Skip Bins (during the term of Hire) which have been delivered in good condition will be at the Hirer’s expense.
8. Delivery Access: Minimum requirements for access to place Skip Bin is a height clearance of 6m and width of 3m.
9. Placement of Skip Bin is at the driver’s discretion, this is due to our Public Liability requirements via our Insurance Company. Central Waste Pty Ltd will endeavour to place a bin at the customer’s direction but will not be held responsible or liable for any damage to property or surrounds caused by following those directions.
10. Permits for placement of Skip Bin on roadway, verge or concrete footpath are a council requirement, Central Waste Pty Ltd will arrange for permits where applicable, for which you will be on-charged at the appropriate rate in addition to the standard skip hire fee.
11. Skip Bins are not to be moved from the delivery position and access must be maintained to allow safe collection of Bin. Failure to comply will incur an additional $110.00 call out Fee. The Hirer is also responsible for any costs to get the Skip Bin to a position then that we can recover the bin with our vehicle.
12. Skip Bins must not be moved by bobcats and other machinery. Any damaged caused by movement of the skip will be charged directly to the Hirer. It will not be the responsibility of Central Waste Pty Ltd to reclaim costs from third parties.
13. Hirer must only fill the Skip Bin to top rim of bin or to your ordered bin size fill-line mark. Any overfill may be left behind or charged at our applicable rate per cubic metre and additional tonnage.
14. No fires to be lit in any Skip Bins.
15. No wet concrete to be placed in any Skip Bin
16. The Hirer is Responsible for the Skip Bin once the bin has been delivered.
17. By ordering and constituting delivery of Skip Bin Hire, said Hire charges will apply as per our service pre-pay policy and no refund is to be applicable to the hire period unless we are notified 48 hrs prior to delivery.
18. Refund Policy- For a cancelled order we require at least 48 hrs notice. If within 48 hours of scheduled delivery, or once skip bin has been delivered, there can be no refund.
19. In the event we are unable to complete the order a refund will be issued to the Hirer.
20. Central Waste Pty Ltd retains the right to terminate Bin Hire.
21. Any breach of these conditions may incur extra charges at the Hirer’s expense.